Contact us for data change request.
Submit a request to erase your private data.
Submit a request to get a copy of all your data stored.
Configure your personal privacy settings here.
Your privacy and GDPR
Our website installs cookies in the browser of visitors that can identify them, therefore
we have adjusted the banner for consent in compliance of the new European regulation.
In practice, our banner requires that the consent on cookies is:
- Informed and preventive: the user is informed in advance of the purpose of cookies, and can select and deselect the various types of cookies;
- Explicit: user behavior is intended as affirmative and positive action;
- Registered: we keep the evidence of consent;
If our site, for any reason, will be subject to a data breach, we will inform our users within 72 hours.
To ensure the highest level of security all our sites are hosted by secure servers (Amazon Web Service) and we use the best plugins to detect and block all threats on the web.
In addition we have two daily automatic backup services of the database and all the files.
In order to meet the data collection, processing and retention obligations, we have focused on three aspects:
- Personal Data Access: all our users have the possibility, on a dedicated page, to access their personal data. This data will be sent to the registered email.
- Forget Me: all our users have the possibility, on a dedicated page, to request the deletion of their data. Once the data is deleted, you will receive an email.
- Data portability: all our users have the possibility, on a dedicated page, to transfer their personal data from one electronic processing system to another.
We have an automatic check on all the plugins and tools used on our website in order to check if they comply with the new legislation on the processing of personal data.
We have also implemented everywhere to always ask for permission to store your users’ personal data, even in plugins.